The Positivity Project is the umbrella term for a series of positive education programs designed to teach and embed the skills of optimal functioning, wellbeing and flourishing.
All programs within The Positivity Project are built upon evidence-based research in the field of positive psychology, mindfulness and best practice teaching methodology.
Utilising mediums of play, music, mindfulness, dance and performance, participants engage and embed the theoretical concepts of positive education.
The pillars of The Positivity Project are built upon the following core components:
- Play as a fundamental and enjoyable medium of learning and a catalyst for improved physical, social, emotional and cognitive development
- Emotional and social literacy, creating positive health habits, developing personal purpose and character strength identification
- Awareness and application involving the physiology and psychology of stress, calmness and optimal performance
- Learning and applying the skills of mindfulness, decision making and solution creation
- Experiencing educational learning activities to develop increased levels of awareness, resilience, flexible mindsets and learned optimism
- Discovering the benefits of purposeful engagement, contribution and enhanced performance